Some frequently asked questions:
Dr. Kokoricha is an Internal and Functional Medicine practitioner, and yes, he can be your primary care provider. However, for vaccinations or tests such as the flu or Covid testing, we recommend that you maintain a primary care physician or get those done at local pharmacies. If necessary, at times, he may refer you to other specialists.
Bodidey Medical Wellness membership does not replace health insurance, and the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) requires that all U.S citizens purchase health insurance. Our membership plans do not meet these requirements. Moreover, please note that even with membership and insurance, insurance may not cover functional lab tests, and for those tests, you may use your HSA or FSA cards. Three month payment plans are also offered with our preferred lab provider making it acccessible and affordable for everyone.
1. Purchase your membership, including a one-time onboarding consultation ($895), and sign up as a new member on our patient portal.
2. Complete the specially designed questionnaires to look beyond conventional medicine diagnoses but for root causes, and get started on your journey to optimal health! You also have the opportunity to upload your 23andMe® or ANCESTRY.COM® data to get your free Pure Genomics report.
3. Dr. Kokoricha will review your questionnaire and schedule your initial Nutritional Evaluation test included in your onboarding cost.
4. Then, the lab provider will contact you to schedule your concierge appointment at a location of your choice. You do not have to visit a lab unless you choose to do so.*
5. Any additional labs will be paid for out of pocket by you as the patient, directly to the lab, and you will have the option to accept or decline these labs or provide Dr. Kokoricha with other recent lab work.
6. Once Dr. Kokoricha receives your lab work; you will meet with him for your initial 60 - 75 minutes consultation, covered in your one-time onboarding cost.
*Our lab providers currently do not service New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island. Contact us for more information if you live in any of those states.
Bodidey is your one-stop-shop for your general health, ranging from preventative to curative treatments on a personalized basis. Our services include Nutrigenomics, the scientific study of the interaction of nutrition and genes, especially concerning the prevention or treatment of disease. We also offer management of stress and anxiety, anti-aging therapies, skincare and beauty care, specially formulated IV treatments for various needs, male and female sexual health, weight management, amongst other things.
We offer one-time consultations or a Gold membership plan payable monthly, semi-annually, or annually.
Our online store with physician curated collections is also available for your convenience.