Weight Management Therapy Program‡Regular price $299.95
- Recommended Use
This is a prescription-only item, for all new orders, and if you have not placed a prescription order with us before, please complete the prescription intake form above.
The Weight Management Therapy Program uses a combination of Naltrexone, Sermorelin, Lipo-Trim SL, and low-calorie intake to support weight management. The protocol may also boost metabolism and help patients lose large amounts of fat, all without feeling hungry.
Naltrexone (Oral, nightly)
Naltrexone in low doses is referred to as Low Dose Naltrexone or LDN. Possible benefits of LDN include:
- It may help normalize appetite and reduce hunger.
- It may help decrease insulin levels which can improve growth hormone levels in patients. Growth hormone helps the body burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass.
- In some studies have been shown to reduce general inflammation throughout the body.
- Naltrexone may help "normalize" this mismatch between calories burned and appetite, especially in patients with hormonal imbalances.
Sermorelin (Sub Q injection/or capsules, nightly)
Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate (GHRH) Therapy:
- Sermorelin may stimulate the pituitary to produce more of your own body’s growth hormone. Growth hormone production drops naturally as we age.
- Increased growth hormone can increase the development of lean body mass through the development of new muscle cells.
- Higher growth hormone levels may reduce body fat through lipolysis.
Lipo-Trim SL (Sublingual Oral Spray, 1x daily)
A concentrated sublingual oral spray that includes a combination of amino acids and B vitamins.
- It may help reduce cravings.
- It can help the body convert fat into energy.
- It can help support the immune system.
Nalrexone oral capsules
Monthly Dosage: Month 1 - 1.5mg, Month 2 = 3mg, Month 3+ 4.5mg
Inject 0.3 ml subcutaneously nightly (60 - 90 minutes after dinner) or take one capsule daily.
Lipo-Trim SL: 6 sprays or 1ml daily.