Zn-Thymulin/GHK-CU 10mcg/5mg/ml 25mLRegular price $98.95
- Recommended Use
- For best results use the following products together:
This is a prescription-only item, for all new orders, and if you have not placed a prescription order with us before, please complete the prescription intake form above.
- Zn-thymulin is a combination of zinc and a nonapeptide called thymulin used for hair loss. Zinc is an essential element and serum zinc deficiency can cause hair loss.
- Thymulin’s activity on the hair follicle was recently published in an in vitro study where several thymic peptides and showed thymulin could extend the anagen phase of the hair follicle.
- Serum thymulin concentrations are critically dependent on the presence of zinc.
- GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring copper complex that was first identified in human plasma, but has since been found in multiple locations such as saliva and urine. 
- GHK-Cu has a variety of roles in the human body including promotion of wound healing, anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory effects, stimulating collagen synthesis in skin fibroblasts, promoting blood vessel growth and hair follicle stimulation. The concentration of GHK-Cu in the body decreases with age.
Apply topically to the area of intended hair regrowth once daily.
For best results use the following products together: